Double Tier Boot Tray
Keep the floors dry and your house clean with the Starplast Double Tier Boot Tray. This tray is made of thick, sturdy plastic. The durable construction of the Boot Tray will stand up to the use and abuse of a busy family. The 3.3 cm | 1.3 in raised sides hold in the dirt and debris, and when it's time, just spray it off with the hose to clean. The double-floored tray gives you extra space for your family to place more shoes in one location. Place a Double Tier Boot Tray at every door for every type of shoes you need wherever you're going, to catch the slop and sludge of muddy shoes and wet boots. The large size can hold 4 pairs of boots or 6 pairs of shoes!
- DIMENSIONS: 73 x 38 x 36.5 cm | 28.7 x 15 x 14.4 in
- SKU: 38-940
- DURABLE: Thick, sturdy polypropylene construction will stand up to a family's use and abuse.
- RAISED EDGE: You won’t have to worry about accidentally tracking dirt and water through the house. The tray features a 3.3 cm | 1.3 in raised lip which helps contain messes from everyday dirt, pet bowls, cat litter boxes, potted plants, or paint cans.
- ALL-WEATHER USE: This tray can be used both indoors and outside. Keep one in your entryway or mudroom to catch water from rain or snow and everyday dirt. You can keep one on your porch or deck to keep dirt and water from ever coming into your home.
- DOUBLE FLOOR: Double space, for more shoes to place and keep the house extra clean.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The hard plastic easily rinses clean with plain water, and you can use a soft cloth to take care of more stubborn dirt deposits. Use another soft cloth to dry the tray thoroughly before the next use.
Starplast products touch almost every area of life.
Specializing in home organization, storage products, outdoor toys for kids and a pet line. Starplast brings the latest in innovative and produces high-quality products with a long product life.
The company's products meet stringent European and US standards as well as the standards of the world's largest retailers. The quality of the product is tested throughout production.
Some products are manufactured by people with special needs who make up about 30% of the company's employees.
When you buy a Starplast product - you buy a product for life and purpose to many lives.