Wicker Style Stack & Nest Basket
This Wicker Style Stack & Nest Basket is an ideal way to keep small items organized yet at your fingertips. With its wide front and top openings and two metal handles that allow stacking, it works great in your kitchen, bedroom, playroom, garage, or office. Its woven wicker offers ample airflow; its contents can be viewed easily stacked on a shelf or in a closet. With two handles, it can be toted around, moved quickly without effort, or stacked. From toys in kids’ bedrooms to sorting supplies in an office or classroom and everything in between, you can easily organize just about anything you want to keep around, rather than sitting around taking up valuable space. You can use this portable small basket to store as much or as little as you want.
If you’re looking for open storage that can be accessed easily, this is the answer.
- DIMENSIONS: 32 x 19.5 x H15.5 cm | 12.6 x 7.6 x H6.1 in
- SKU: 79-119
- VERSATILE: The Stack & Nest Basket is suitable for the kitchen, bedroom, kitchen, study, bathroom, laundry room, garage, et cetera; use it for small art or office supplies, spices, canned or dry goods, cleaning cloths, and more. It is nontoxic so you can keep fruit and vegetables in it too.
- RELIABLE: Made of high-quality PP material built with sturdiness to give you years of service.
- HIGH-QUALITY: With 2 moveable metal handles for stacking, the small bin has front and top access. The wicker construction design is beneficial for keeping stored items clean and dry. The air vents allow for air circulation with no bacteria buildup.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just wipe with a damp and then dry towel.
Starplast products touch almost every area of life.
Specializing in home organization, storage products, outdoor toys for kids and a pet line. Starplast brings the latest in innovative and produces high-quality products with a long product life.
The company's products meet stringent European and US standards as well as the standards of the world's largest retailers. The quality of the product is tested throughout production.
Some products are manufactured by people with special needs who make up about 30% of the company's employees.
When you buy a Starplast product - you buy a product for life and purpose to many lives.