Large Wicker Style Stack & Nest Basket
This Large Wicker Style Stack & Nest Basket is an ideal way to keep medium to large items organized yet at your fingertips. With its wide front and top openings and two metal handles that allow stacking, it works great in your kitchen, bedroom, playroom, garage, or office. Its woven wicker offers ample airflow; its contents can be viewed easily stacked on a shelf or in a closet. From toys in kids’ bedrooms to sorting supplies in an office or classroom and everything in between, you can easily organize just about anything you want to keep around, rather than sitting around taking up valuable space. You can use this basket to store as much or as little as you want.
If you’re looking for open storage that can be accessed easily, this is the answer.
- DIMENSIONS: 33 x 29.5 x H23 cm | 13 x 11.6 x H9 in
- SKU: 80-119
- VERSATILE: The Stack & Nest Basket is suitable for the bedroom, kitchen, study, bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, garage, et cetera; use it for medium to a large art or office supplies, canned or dry goods, cleaners, towels, and more. It is nontoxic so you can keep fruit and vegetables in it too.
- RELIABLE: Made of high-quality PP material built with sturdiness to give you years of service, yet it is lightweight and easy to carry so you can store all your needs anywhere and everywhere.
- HIGH-QUALITY: With 2 moveable metal handles for stacking, the large bin has front and top access. The wicker construction design is beneficial for keeping stored items clean and dry. The air vents allow for air circulation with no bacteria buildup.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just wipe with a damp and then dry towel.
Starplast products touch almost every area of life.
Specializing in home organization, storage products, outdoor toys for kids and a pet line. Starplast brings the latest in innovative and produces high-quality products with a long product life.
The company's products meet stringent European and US standards as well as the standards of the world's largest retailers. The quality of the product is tested throughout production.
Some products are manufactured by people with special needs who make up about 30% of the company's employees.
When you buy a Starplast product - you buy a product for life and purpose to many lives.