Closet Flex Bin
No more diving into bins and baskets! Forget emptying containers on the bed, trying to sort and find your favorite accessory just in time. The new Flex lets you neatly store and organize your bags, wallets, magazines, and binders. Anything that needs controlled spacing with picking space would fit this bin. Flexible and easy to place anywhere. Designed with an open top and lowered front giving you easy access and a clear view of items.
- DIMENSIONS: 31.5 x 31 x H27.5 cm | 12 x 12.2 x H10.8 in
- SKU: 09-717
- QUICK ACCESS TO DESIRED ITEMS: No more rummaging through boxes for needed items! The lowered front allows you to see everything inside easily.
- INSTANT ORGANIZATION: These large-capacity bins are great for creating a clean and organized wardrobe, kitchen, or home office. Great for storing all your favorite accessories, binders, books, magazines, seasonings, baking supplies, snack bags, cooking books, and boxed foods. Use on desktops, countertops, pantry shelves, or in closets. Maximize storage space in refrigerator, freezer, cabinets, cupboards, and pantry shelves; These bins also work in any room.
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The perfect depth for cabinet and pantry shelves; These versatile bins can be used in any room of the home - use them in craft rooms, laundry/utility rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, garages, toy rooms, and playrooms; Put it in the entryway for outdoor needs like sunscreen, bug spray, and bubbles; Versatile, lightweight and easy to transport, these are great in apartments, condos, dorm rooms, RVs and campers.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable plastic; easy care - clean with mild soap and water; Dishwasher safe.
Starplast products touch almost every area of life.
Specializing in home organization, storage products, outdoor toys for kids and a pet line. Starplast brings the latest in innovative and produces high-quality products with a long product life.
The company's products meet stringent European and US standards as well as the standards of the world's largest retailers. The quality of the product is tested throughout production.
Some products are manufactured by people with special needs who make up about 30% of the company's employees.
When you buy a Starplast product - you buy a product for life and purpose to many lives.