Keren Set: Table and 4 Chairs
The Starplay Table and 4 Chairs Set is colorful and sturdy. Made from the highest quality raw materials, the Keren Set is a durable UV resistant indoor/outdoor kid's play furniture designed and built to last. This sturdy children's Table Set can seat up to 4 kids at a time, with each chair able to hold up to 30 kg | 66 pounds; it has a smooth tabletop with 4 thick legs and 4 colorful chairs with supported seats and backrests. Light and easy to move, with no assembly required, they arrive in a box, ready to use or give. Quick clean up with a damp cloth. Do not use without adult supervision.
- DIMENSIONS: Table: 55 x 55 x H37.5 cm | 21.6 x 21.6 x H14.8 in Chair: 35 x 28 x 41 cm | 13.7 x 11 x 16.1 in
- SKU: 52-900
- FANTASTIC FUN: The Starplay Keren Set will keep your young children happy when eating or seated indoors or outdoors; in a combination of 4 colors, this 5-piece includes a square plastic table and 4 plastic chairs; with no assembly required, they arrive in a box, ready to use or give.
- VERSATILE, EASY TO USE: This sturdy children's Table Set can seat up to 4 kids at a time, with each chair able to hold up to 30 kg | 66 pounds; it has a smooth tabletop with 4 thick legs and 4 colorful chairs with supported seats and backrests; the set weighs only 2.7 kg | 6 pounds so can easily be moved around; its colors are Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow; do not use without adult supervision
- TOP QUALITY AND DURABLE: Made of a superior high-performance polypropylene plastic blend. It is the ideal size for those 10 months to 6 years old; it will not tear, warp, or deform; no assembly or tools required. The chairs can be stacked; clean with a damp cloth and air dry.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Recommended for children ages 10+ months – 6 years old.
- NO ASSEMBLY – Use directly out of the box.
Starplast products touch almost every area of life.
Specializing in home organization, storage products, outdoor toys for kids and a pet line. Starplast brings the latest in innovative and produces high-quality products with a long product life.
The company's products meet stringent European and US standards as well as the standards of the world's largest retailers. The quality of the product is tested throughout production.
Some products are manufactured by people with special needs who make up about 30% of the company's employees.
When you buy a Starplast product - you buy a product for life and purpose to many lives.